This page is a part of
If you are an instructor interested in using these materials in
your class, please contact us via our mailing list to let us
know. We are generally happy to know that our material is being used, but
appreciate feedback on who is using it, in what capacity, etc.
- You may use the materials directly from the web.
- You may make copies of these material for non-profit educational purposes
only, provided that any existing copyright notice is preserved or, if
no copyright notice appears, the following credit line is included:
"© 2002 Lynn Andrea Stein"
- You must inform us of your
use of the materials.
- You must credit all borrowed materials.
- If you adapt materials, you must credit their source and also send us a
copy of any adapted materials.
- You agree to provide some basic information about the context of
use (institution, course level, size of course, what material was used
and how, etc.)
- You agree to give us reasonably requested feedback on the
materials you use.
- If you would like to use this material in a for-profit setting, please
contact us prior to this use so that we can work out specific permissions
issues. Permission is NOT granted hereby for any for-profit use of these
materials, but such permission can generally be arranged.
Ideally, we would also like:
Note: If you plan to use the text, please contact
our mailing list.
- Permission to list your course as one of the test sites.
- Permission to use your comments either anonymously or by name.